Class Details: Classes start September 2019
|Available Days / Location / Age Group
|Tuesday - Location TBA. Open for 2½ -5.
|Wednesday - Location TBA.
|Wednesday - KiddyKeys Class at your preschool.
KiddyKeys is a fresh and innovative approach to teaching piano and
music exploration to young children. Our engaging, energetic and
highly educational preschool program focuses on the piano, teaching
music concepts and music appreciation to young children ages
Starting Fall 2019, KiddyKeys classes are coming out into the community. Call us about coming to YOUR preschool or daycare.
Our classes are taught in 9 week sessions 4 times a year starting in Fall.
Here's a sampling of what your child can learn:
Rhythm and movement exercises that develop fine and gross motor skills.
Recognition of notes and note values.
- Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills.
- Building of memory skills through repeated music terminology.
- Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard.
- Creative development through improvisation, composition, and keyboard exploration.
- Development of interpersonal skills through group interaction.
- Improved hand-eye coordination through experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard.
- Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, as well as loud and soft sounds.
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities.
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and character development.
- Weekly life lessons incorporating positive emotional and social skills to build self-worth.